Terms and conditions
In using the Ayaz Factory Outlet website you agree to the following terms and conditions, which form a legally binding contract between you and Ayaz Kids Boutique Pty Ltd
Use of this website
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from all manner of usage that may violate the rights of any third party
You recognise and agree that the content contained within this website is only intended for your own personal, non-commercial use and you may only download, print or use content for this purpose.
Unless you have prior consent from us in writing, you must not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, imitate, publish, commercially exploit or link to or deep-link into this website.
Chargebacks on Card Payments
When a payment is made to us via a credit or debit card, we expressly reserve our right to assume that the person transacting with us has the authority of the cardholder to enter into the transaction on the cardholder’s behalf. In the event that the credit or debit card payment is cancelled, retracted, challenged or altered after purchase, regardless of the reason, we reserve our right to payment in full along with any additional costs we incur as a result of that action by the cardholder. We expressly disclaim any liability (including in negligence) in the event that a credit or debit card is used without the cardholder’s permission. You acknowledge and agree that this term is reasonably necessary to protect us from the risk of loss, including loss of goods, costs and profit.
Copyright, trade marks and ownership of rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights contained within this site are owned by or licensed to Factory Buys. You are permitted to view or print the content of this website for non-commercial and personal, however you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce any part of the website for any other purpose.
All trade marks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
Links to third-party sites and other websites
From time to time there may be links on this site to other websites. Please note that Factory Buys is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. Each site may have their own terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with them before using. We will not be liable for any damage caused by use of any third part sites or other websites.
When you order items online, you are confirming that you are of the minimum legal age and that the information you have provided to us is true and accurate.
Variation of items and price
Ayaz Factory Outlet may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the items in full.
We will use our best endeavors to ensure items ordered are available for delivery and in most cases we will notify you where an item is unavailable prior to you completing your order. In some cases this is not possible and we may need to reject an order you have placed for an item where we establish that it is unavailable for delivery.
All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars (AUD). You must pay for your items purchased on this website at the time of placing an order.
We will always act to protect the details of your payment and purchase however in the absence of negligence, Ayaz Factory Outlet will not be responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer if a third party acquires unauthorized access to data that you have provided to us when ordering from our website.
If you breach these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to this site.
Changing or Cancelling an order
Factory Buys accepts no responsibility for orders you have placed incorrectly. This includes incorrect product size orders. Once you have placed your order online it will not be possible to change or cancel as we place your orders with third party manufacturers and providers immediately.
Please refer to our Refunds Policy for further details.
- We offer 6 months parts replacement warranty for all products sold on our website. Warranty applies to the products for domestic use only.
- Warranty will only cover any manufacturing faults found in product at the time of purchase. Buyer must notify us immediately about any faults related to their products. Buyer must produce invoice in order to avail warranty services.
- In case of any part failure, we will post the replacement part to the buyer along with instructions detailing the replacement procedure. Alternatively, local customers can simply drop in their product and we will fix it as per our warranty policy. In cases where parts can't be replaced we will provide the replacement product wherever possible.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Batteries and battery chargers are not covered under warranty. Both of these parts are tested before being packed and unfair/careless usage can effect the performance of these parts. Please refer to our Battery maintenance blog, for instructions about how to make your battery last longer. (Please note just like any battery operated product the batteries require changing from time to time. The life of the battery depends on usage, frequency & storage and may vary)
- Cosmetic imperfections. As these cars are mass production and made of plastic, sometimes under manufacturing process and pressure there maybe some minor imperfections visible on the car. These minor cosmetic issues are also not covered under the warranty terms. We of course work with our suppliers to ensure the cars are made under the best condition and quality control is done at every step of the way.
- Faults caused due to incorrect installation of the car (i.e. motors incorrectly installed, or wires not connected). Please note in a scenario where the car has been returned to us for inspection and the fault has been found to be due to this issue, you will be offered for Ayaz Factory Outlet to rectify it at a fee. Customers will also be liable for any transport costs.
- Physical damage. Ayaz Factory Outlet does not cover broken parts, cosmetic and body damages that have been caused whilst the car is being used. In these scenarios as long as the spare part is replaceable, we will order a new part and send to you at a cost.
- Battery faults are not covered under our warranty policy as majority of the problems caused by the end user due to under or overcharging. for single battery cars please ensure you charge between 8-12 hours per charge. for double battery cars between 12-15 hours per charge.
- We make every effort to ensure that the service we provide is as efficient and effective as possible. However, if you do have a complaint about a product or our service, then e-mail our customer services department info@AyazFactoryOutlet.com. We will acknowledge a complaint within 24 hours and our customer services department will endeavor to resolve the complaint as quickly possible keeping you informed at all times. All complaints will be confidential and treated fairly.
- We put all of our efforts into ensuring a safe product experience. However, Ayaz Factory Outlet is not liable for any indirect injury or loss caused from the sale of any product.
- By purchasing an item through our websites or our affiliate sales mediums such as Ebay, Gumtree, or any other third party, you agree to our terms and conditions of sale as stated above.
WHAT can be returned?
Returns will be accepted if buyer has received wrong product or product that does not match the description of purchased item.
Returns for products will be accepted if product is found to have any manufacturing fault.
Please not that products that have been opened will not be eligible for refund/return due to change of mind/needs of customer. Please contact us to discuss your refund circumstances.
In a scenario where the product is to be returned for replacement or refund under warranty, Ayaz Factory Outlet will look after the faulty car and transport cost, however our customers are liable for ensuring the product is made transport safe by either placing it in original boxing or alternative packaging.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Any faults with items must be reported with in 7 working days of receiving the product.
HOW do customers return items?
Customers will be responsible to pay for the shipment back to our warehouse.
SHIPPING for returns?
Shipping cost will not be refunded under any circumstances.